Monday, January 11, 2016

My Picks For Golden Globes Best Dressed!

Greetings Earthlings, Welcome to Beauty Land!!



Today I'm sharing who I thought were the best dressed at the 2016 Golden Globes! This was SO HARD to narrow down, there were so many gorgeous gowns and makeup looks on the red carpet last night. But I wanted to pick my personal top 10 favorites. This list is NOT in any particular order, I couldn't rank them if I tried.. 

I also want to say before we get into it... It is NOT about what's on the outside that counts.. There is SO much more to these people than what they wore to an awards show. But that doesn't mean we can't have fun looking at all the gorgeous dresses, hairstyles and makeup. This is simply superficial, and entertaining. 

So without further adieu...! 


Bruce Dallas Howard

I mean can we talk about this dress... And the fact that she bought it off the rack at a department store...!!!! (Though I'm sure she had it altered to fit perfectly...) So awesome! She looked amazing!!

Queen Latifah

That blue is the color of my soul! I adore that shade so much it's SO gorgeous and makes me so happy and calm when I see it... Not to mention that it really pops against her complexion PERFECTLY!! Just YES!

Amy Adams

That dress is so gorgeous! And the fact that she took the "risk" of wearing orange with her red hair... I'm dying!! Not that I think redheads shouldn't wear certain colors, and I think that the rules of conventional fashion are pretty irrelevant by now...

Jennifer Lawrence

We all know she killed the red carpet last night.. Twitter was blowing up about her.. She slayed that dress so good!! SO GOOD!!!



Lady Gaga

I don't think I really need to say anything.. I think she looked STUNNING last night... Just unbelievably gorgeous!! I just can't... *Lots of unintelligible noises and sighs.*

Gina Rodriguez

That dress!!! Gorgeous, classic, perfect.....!!!! That color is just YUM! Not to mention, she's just stunning! She could have worn a potato sack and still looked gorgeous...

Kirsten Dunst

Her makeup is GORGEOUS and this dress is so FAB! I don't know if its everyone's cup of tea, but I thought she looked so gorgeous!

Helen Mirren

I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said... The woman is so classy and so beautiful! And her dress was just pure glamour.

Laverne Cox

If I ever lost 60lbs and got remarried, her dress would be my wedding dress.. Classic, simple and gorgeous!

Uzo Adua

I have to say, she looked so beautiful! I sound like a broken record, but her dress was so classy and gorgeous!

I'm not done! I piked my 6 favorite men of the night... I am partial to most of these gorgeous gentlemen, but they all slayed last night anyway...

Jon Hamm

He will always be Don Drapper in my eyes, though that stint as Dr, Drew Baird on 30 Rock was quite amazing, too! The man just looks good in a suit (or in this case, a tux!)

Dwayne Johnson 

I adore this man so much! If you don't follow him on Instagram, what are you doing with your life!?!? He seems like such a genuine, down to earth, purely good guy! Call me!!!

Harrison Ford

Harrison looked SO GOOD!!! Han Solo has always been a part of my life, since I was about 5 or 6.. I will forever be in love with that renegade, bad boy! But dang, does Harrison know how to wear a tux!!!

Leonardo DiCaprio

It's only right that I include Leo in my best dressed list.. I don't think he is capable of not looking spectacular...

Eddie Redmayne

I'm so in love with this gorgeous guy!! I fist discovered him in My Week With Marilyn and I about died! He is just beautiful!
And last but NOT least

Gerard Butler

How I long for him to sing to me the "Music of the Night.." If you know anything about me, you know about my unhealthy obsession with Gerry.. God I LOVE him!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Who were your favorites?
You are BEAUTIFUL