Sunday, December 6, 2015

November Favorites!

Today I'm sharing with you my favorite products from November. I didn't wear a lot of makeup last month, but when I did, I pretty much wore the same thing each time.. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.. But since it was such a small collection of items, and I was truly enjoying using them, I thought I'd share them with you!!


Foundation

I've been LOVING this foundation combo! 110 is just a little too yellow for me, and 115 is too dark, but mixed together, they are my perfect shade!! When I first tried this foundation I was NOT impressed. My Revlon Clolorstay (Oily/Combination formula) held up way longer and looked better. But, I have really come to enjoy this foundation over time. I think when you are trying a new product, you have to learn the right technique that really makes that product sing! I prefer to apply this with a damp sponge, but I've also had good results using a flat top kabuki brush. 

I know what you're saying, "That's a bronzer and its shimmery! Why are you using that to set your foundation?" Well, I don't use it to set my whole face, just the arias I'm not quite wanting to highlight, but still want a little something special. This is a VERY FAIR "bronzer," Medium to Deep skin tones can use this as a highlight. I find that this is too dark to use as a highlight, its just a touch darker than my skin tone. But if I apply it shearly, it gives me a radiant "real skin" texture. I have OILY skin, so I have to set the crap out of my foundations. This powder helps to add that extra layer of oil control, while keeping my skin looking like skin. 

I have 2 favorite highlighters this month, as you can tell.... I have been using these two interchangeably, and sometimes at in tandem.... Yes, that's right, I double highlight!! I am not ashamed! Any who... Both of these are amazing highlighters! Super glowy and light enough to show up on my paper white skin! 

Eye Shadow

I have three favorites in this category... 
1: Makeup Revolution Essential Mattes palette. This is an AMAZING all matte palette. There are a few colors that are very similar to each other, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, especially since they are the shades I tend to over use the most... If you like mattes, you'll love this palette, and the good news is, this is in the collection at Ulta!!!
2: The Balm Nude Tude. This palette is incredible! I probably say that about all my palettes... But it’s true! I love this palette so much!! One particular shade speaks to me deep down; Sexy, a deep brown with a lot of red undertones. If a color could be “sexy” this is it!  My only complaint is that there aren't more mid tone matte shades. But that is why I’ve been using my Essential Mattes palette…
3. Coulour Pop Super Shock Central Perk. I have been OBSESSED with this shadow since I got it a few months ago! But in November, I couldn't put it down!! It's so warm and delicious!!! 
I actually have a tutorial up on my YouTube channel, using both palettes and the Colour Pop shade!

So, these have been all my favorites from November! What were your favorites last month? Let me know down below!

Have a Wonderful Day!!
And If someone hasn't already told you today, You are beautiful!!