Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I'm Obsessing Over These Looks!


With the cold weather settling in, I, like everyone else, am starting to gravitate towards darker, more dramatic, smokey looks. My Pinterest account is exhibit one, proving my [unhealthy?... Nah!] obsession.


Look 1, Look 2, Look 3, Look 4, Look 5


1.Linda Halberg is probably the most famous Makeup Artist in the world...(?) If you don't know who she is, you've probably pinned at least one[hundred] of her looks.. She is definitely a huge inspiration to me. Perhaps even a muse?

2. I absolutely can not get enough of this look! I LOVE purple eyeshadows and this look makes them SO WEARABLE!!!

3. This look is so sexy and intense! I can not get enough of gold eyeshadow, but sometimes the gold can tend to fade away or blend too much in with your skin tone. With this look, you don't have to worry about the gold getting lost, because it really pops against that purpley-grey on the outer and inner corners! Also, I'm a sucker for a spotlight, and this is the definition of a spotlight...

4.That inner corner highlight, though!!! Everything about this look is amazing! From the greige ombre lip to the warmth in the crease and those lashes! Lashes-for-freaking-days!!! And lets not forget about her skin... It's FLAWLESS and her contour is on point (I boycott Fleek....)

5.This look is so WARM and golden and makes me want to eat my weight in Caramel (who are we kidding here, I ALWAYS want to eat copious amounts of Caramel...) Literally, if this is not the makeup version of a Yule Tide Fire, I don't know what is...