Thursday, November 19, 2015

Holiday Wish List; High End Makeup Edition

Greetings Earthlings!

So today I'm inspired to share with you my top most coveted products of the moment! This is basically what I'm telling my husband I want this Holiday Season... Will he listen?? ;)


1. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highligher.

Can I just say how BEAUTIFUL this looks every time I longingly swatch it in Sephora.. Also, whenever I see someone on YouTube or Instagram wearing this, I get total highligher envy! And lets not forget the STUNNING Jaclyn Hill! Just her association with this product makes me NEEEED it!! Haha!


2. Becca Afterglow Palette.

I'm having some serious Becca envy right now! While only one of the shades in this palette will work for me as a highlighter, I'd LOVE an item like this to go in my kit! I'd die!

3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit.

You may notice a theme... GLOW! I have lusted after Hourglass products for YEARS! I haven't seen too many people talk about this one yet, but I'm sure it's gonna blow up, because those powders look AMAZING!!!


4. Gwen Stefani for Urban Decay.

So.. This looks incredible!! What a collaboration!! This palette is just to die for!! I hope to be able to get my hands on this, I'm having serious FOMO!!


5. Tartelette In Bloom

So the original Tartelette is one of my all time favorite palettes, and when I saw the were coming out with a sequel, I was soooooooo excited!!! This one has a twist; of the 12 shades, 3 of them are pearly and the other 9 are matte, where as all 12 shades in its big sister were matte.


6. Too Faced Stardust palette.

I'm late to the party on this one... Well not really, I just wanted to make sure I got my hands on the Urban Decay Vice 4 and the Lorac Mega Pro 2 before I focused on any other palettes this year. The colors in this look amazing. I've seen some really gorgeous looks using this palette, too!


7. Too Faced Chocolate Bonbons.

I already have the other two Chocolate Bar Palettes, so this pretty much already has a home in my collection. I've already seen a few YouTubers who recieved this from Too Faced, and I'm pretty much sold on it!


8. Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow.


Unless I am mistaken, this looks like the perfect contour palette for fair skinned ladies like myself. Not to mention the packaging is stunning! This is on my dream list for sure... Maybe some day... *Sigh*